Eye Care Insight
Articles, insight and useful information about healthy eye care.
We came across an article about a woman who had contracted a parasite in her eye while wearing her contacts in a swimming pool and it caused blindness in that eye. Acanthamoeba keratitis is what caused her blindness and though, as the article says, she was careful to care for her contact lenses and her…Read More +
If you are a new patient, please complete our online Health Questionnaire prior to your first appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please complete our online Health Questionnaire prior to your appointment. There are two options depending on the type of appointment you have scheduled.